Are you an investment expert who loves sharing your ideas with investors? Do you have strong opinions about the stock market and investments?
Wall Street Harold is expanding our team of contributors. We’re looking for freelance writers who specialize in the following opportunities:
- Dividend stocks and income investing
- U.S. and global economic recovery
- Technology stocks and IPOs
- America’s energy boom
- Value investing and stock buybacks
- Growth stocks
- Hedge funds and insider transactions
- ETFs and mutual funds
- Technical analysis / chart of the day
- Various asset classes – Cryptocurrency, Gold, Silver, Metals etc.
We want articles that are well researched and share a unique opportunity and investment opinion with our audience of investors. Articles must have a compelling headline and lead that quickly engages the reader. The remainder of the article must pay-off with valuable information and profitable ideas.
We also need frequent special reports detailing specific sectors and top investment ideas. These special reports are typically 5 – 10 pages in length, and analyze at least one stock for our readers.
We’re building a team of regular freelance contributors to provide top-notch investment content to our audience. This includes short blog posts (300 – 500 words), articles (500 – 1,000 words), and special reports (+2,000 words).
We hire both freelance writers and have full time writers on salary. We prefer to have an ongoing and regular business relationship with a select group of experienced, knowledgeable and talented writers. If you’re interested in the stability of regular work from an established publisher, please contact us today.
How to Apply
To make it easy for us to find your email, please include the words “Stock Market Writer” in the subject line. Please include the following in your email:
- Letter explaining why you want to work with us and what type of content you want to write.
- Three writing samples related to your area of expertise (link to google doc)
We will be reviewing candidates in the coming weeks. Qualified candidates can expect a response within two weeks.
Use the contact form and we’ll be in touch